Developmental evaluation for children from 0 to 7 years of age
-To know more about your child’s overall development.
- To specify his level of development (his skills achieved vs. unachieved).
- To determine appropriate educational objectives.
- To develop an individualized educational program.
- To monitor and document your child's progress (evaluating periodically, ex: every
6 months or yearly).
- To screen for delays in various areas of development:
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Self-help skills
- Speech and language
- General knowledge and comprehension
- Social and emotional development
- Basic reading
- Manuscript writing
- Basic math
Other assessment tool used
The PEP-R (or PEP-3) is specifically for children with autism or children with other
developmental disorders from 2 to 7 and a half years of age. The PEP-3 helps to develop
individualized educational programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and
other pervasive developmental disorders. It has various main objectives: to determine
the strengths and difficulties of the child in order to establish the most appropriate
individualized educational program and to assess his level of developmental and his
If your child would benefit from an assessment, contact me!
Receipt for insurance or taxe purposes are available for this service!